HEY ! ! !
haha ...
Assalamualaikum
Yes . Am back from the dead --
Its been a long time aye . At last I have all the time in the world to blog . I miss blogging ! ! {hehe} To start thing off . I've been so busy with work since i got back from KL . Been werking @ Hush Puppies for a week . Reali long and tiring week i must say . Bout Kl . Ouh yes . KL . Can never forget that trip . First thing first . Even before i arrive . The bus that was suppose to take us there was late for about a good one hour . And at last we end up on a different bus . What luck . But the trip was great . Even though it rained on one of the days I was there . I get to go to KLCC . See the twin tower up close and personal . Well . At last that is . {haha} It was fun . Am going there again . Soon i hope . And ouh yes . The trip back . The same thing happened . The bus was late for another good one hour . And once again we ended up on a different bus . Yes yes . What luck . The condition of the bus ? Ouh please . Dont ask .
---------
About my work . Hmmx . I was just werking for a week @ Hush Puppies . Well . It was a fiesta bazaar actually . Organised by NTUC . Was werking with a good friend of mine . The werk . Well . Its not difficult nor is it easy . Manageable i must say . Tiring ? Yes . Very . And am still suffering from post-werking sickness . {haha} flu and am having sore throat . I think its because of those customer i handled . {haha} But it was fun . Had a great laugh with my friend to past the time . 12 hours of werking . What else do u expect us to do right ? We just had to talk when there's no customer . {hehe} Well . Lesson learnt -- Customers are always right . Be patient at all times when dealing with 'difficult' people . {haha} And ouh yeah . Always have a great time . Cheerz ! ...
---------
Well . Met my bestie yesterday . Sat . Had coffee as usual . We talked . And then went to Esplanade with another two of my girlfriends . At last . We met up . And yes . I got a real sweet gift from my bestie . Love her loads . Really really love her . I thank God for letting me know someone so precious like her .I want her to know that i cherish this friendship of ours like no other . Till death do us part dear . Its been a long time . That i tell u . Miss those free days . No work . Just school . Haha . No more of that i guess . Sad . How time flies . Yes . How time flies . Hah . =)
---------
So yes . Till i blog again aiitez . See ya .
Assalamualaikum .
----------
Cheerz
Signing off
_paRanOid_
No comments:
Post a Comment