hey .
it's me .
yes me .
i noe . it's been quite some time aye .
haix .
Btw . Selamat Hari Raya to everyone . it's not too late rite ? oh well .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well . Life has been unbearably bearable nowadays . I guess . Nothing's change . I'm still me . My father is still gone . None of my siblings has gotten married . Well . Some did . Oh . Wateva .
I miss my dad . Really missed him . It's true i guess . You would not appreciate their presence until they are gone . But not really . I'd love him when he was here . Back in those days , i was much younger . He qualified to be my bestfriend ever . I confided in him . Yes . I was daddy's girl . And i'm proud of it . I really did . I could share almost everything with him . It's a cliche but my dad was my hero . No . He is still am . =)
He taught me about life even though it was for a short period of time . He showered me with love and had made me trust him out of my own will . He was the know-it-all man . I want a husband just like him . He was such a calm man . Everyone that knows him , respected him . And i admired his intelligence and the way he calmly work things out . Darm . I miss him . haix .
Oh well . He's gone alright . Back to the Al-Mighty .
Hope he rest in peace . Amin .
Ps:Luv u abah . xoxXoxOx
No comments:
Post a Comment