When cheesecakes and chococlate truffles bakes on its own.
Salam My Dear Sweetheart,
Apparently blogging has taken its toll. Too much work in hand and the best I could do
using the internet at work is to check my emails and do a lil plurking.
Geez.
On a lighter note, a little continuation on the MRT story for those interested parties,
I was in a train back from work. As usual, the train started to get packo (as the time strikes its home bells) and well seats are obviously taken up.
As a fellow commuter(whose tyring her best to be considerate),
giving up my seat will be a no problemo since I'm just a few stops away anyway.
But I don't think fellow commuters (just a handful) feels the same way.
Giving up your seats for commuters like the elderly who needs it more than we do (and they're still going for work for goodness sake!), seems like a freaking chore. Unless u have growth on your legs, then stand up and give up your seats who those who needs it! You freak @#%*&#!@#%%&^%.
Sheesh.
Well, that wasn't actually why I wrote what I wrote in my previous entry.
It's the fact that we're living in a multi-racial country and even though, sometimes, we may blog or twit or facebook or frenster or plurk or bitch about it to friends about certain characteristics that we may not like about other people, be it race, religion etc, (no one wants to own this up now do they??!!), we still take the public transport (i'm taking my mrt example) and we snug up into that little tube-like creature to go to our destination. Giving up seats for , in general, elderly or pregnant women or the dis-abled, not looking at the skin colour. It gave me a warm feeling inside. Hah. And thus, I wrote what I wrote. Heh. (Very long winding story.well. its.my.blog.)
On the other hand, here's a little something on what happened on my weekends. Last week that is.
I went out with Beary. Beary brought me to this place which sells Indian food served on a banana leaf! how cool is that. Have always wanted to eat those.
And now I already did. Scrumptious edible thing they are. The chicken smeared with its very red sauce thingy(tasted a lil like tandoori-the saucy version), with veggies(which I mistook for potatoes) and papadum (omg! it ttook me ages to type this. i forgot whats it called=.=) The serving was huge! So shared it with Beary=))
To top it off, I had it accompanied with Ice Longan drink. Good day my friends. Good day.
Well, it was a satisfy-me-day, so you see. I had cravings for Durians. Lol. Beary brought me to another place and bought me DURIANS! Yummy. Juicy fleshy ones.... *drools* super sweet love...
I also had chewy junior and steamed corn.. just to name a few. hee.
And all this, was in a day's work! Fuh~
(Pardon, the gluttony, big appetite from a growing big girl)
Anyhoots
Going out for dinner with mummy, sis and Kepipos later today. Celebrating , what supposed to be mom's birthday which actually falls tomorrow.
Yipee~ I bought her a Swatch. And what later to be a cake. and maybe roses tomorrow. Hmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment