A new beginning
A new hope
I know I'm a little left behind blogging abt the new year.
It's been awhile.
Pardon the nasty gap of time I left you dearest blog.
Pretty much going on.
Too much to talk abt really.
And now is really not a good time to spent talking abt it.
Ok. here's a brief one.
2 more months to me starting my new job(yippee), DEC - my birthday treats,
all the outings in the world : trying new restaurants and food places, bloody work,
holidays (off days really - rarely).
Ok brief. that's it.
Two weeks of January had past. Time really flies.
There's so much I want to rant abt.
But ideas doesnt seem to flow well.
Oh btw. Anyone can spare me their younger bro/sis primary sch malay books?
And if anyone has higher malay prac papers (w answers) that I can borrom/take from (preferably sec/tertiary level)?
Really need those asap.
ok that's it for now.
toodles.
HAppy new year people!
PS: and to you. you really have to moved on. u're cramping my style.
No comments:
Post a Comment