Tuesday, June 22, 2010

After so long

First and foremost,
Welcome back Nur Harfia Bte Tahir.





[I simply don't understand why some people expect kindness after what they've did.
Aren't they ashame of the mistake. Or do they think by acting as if it was just the past and mistakes should be forgiven and let go, we should do the same?
I'm suprised at how such behaviour can go a long way without being disgusted by oneself.

I can 't simply be 100% nice to you just because that's how you claimed you are to me. I don't have to answer to you anymore. So I chose to ignore.
I hate your guts. What's there not to understand? ]




On a lighter note, it's the start of my undying work load. I've yet to adjust my internal clock. I'm so used to the time change. To the laze afternoon. Napping my way through life. Doing absolutely nothing.
Soon, I'll be hearing, " Selamat sejahtera Cikgu Fizah". Ahh yes. =.="

Anyway, listen to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment