Friday, September 04, 2009

I'M HERE AGAIN

Oh my god!! I'm back here. At last, a place I could blog ever so freely again!! *dance*
And so, my world has gone topsy turvy this past months. It's a hell of a roller coaster ride.
If you're talking about being an ultimate emo Fizah. Well, those two excruciating months was it. Hate those times where Life seems so dead. I was breathless. Lifeless. Hate it!! And now, I feel so blessed with my friends and esp having him around. And to that someone who caused all that pain and suffering, now that u're going thru it, i'm SASTIFIED. i really am. I don't care what people thinks about it, but to hell about having sympathy for him! ARGH!!!! i can breathe again! omg. u don't know how i feel when i get to blog here again! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

No comments:

Post a Comment