When vanilla ice-cream and maple syrup becomes medicine.
Is it too early to say how much things changed with a blink of an eye?
Is it too early to say that no love lasts a lifetime?
But yet we're stilll looking for such existence..
Am I a runner, a quitter or a coward?
Did I ran away from reality and seek solace from pure invisible courage?
Or was I just to blinded by emotions that facing it wasn't an option?
Was I ever there in the first place?
Did what I went through was my own mind game?
Did whatever I cried for even existed?
Was I hallucinating love beyond my capacity?
Were you a figure of my own deception?
Was I killing my own soul for the benefit of my pain gluttony?
Are you even real?
And why am I not running far enough?
Why could you still catch up?
Did I let my guard down, and instead of running, i jogged?
And why aren't you fading?
Didn't you promise to fade away and leave for good?
Why why am I still in this state deep down.
Hasn't I found a reality to boost my sanity?
Didn't I just clear the murky thoughts with my very own potion?
But yet I still stayed and touch the dirty rug.
And for each time I touch, I sneeze of imperfect desire to hate.
For each petal of hurt that drops ever so lightly onto the ground.
Crashing my happiness into complete debris.
Then why why do I still touch it.
Why do I still keep it.
Why.
No comments:
Post a Comment