
Chocolate rivers and push pop trees.
Good Morning Mr You(sweetheart).
Had a lovely surprise from beary last night.
It was so sweet of Beary.
I had a practice last night and Beary was out.
Beary couldn't accompany me on the phone..
So we just texted.
When I finished my prac. I called Beary.
(Well, to vent my frustration. That stupid prac urghs me)
And so lalalalala i went grumbling about it.
And then I asked if Beary had finished Beary's appointment.
Beary kept saying Beary hasn't. (I wondered how could Beary talked to me in the middle of an appt.)
When *poof* Beary at the corner on the phone with me =____="
I had to turned twice! I thought my mind was playing tricks you see.
Haha.!
And best of all, Beary brought food and my favourite drink!. *nyummmm*
Thank you Beary. You're definitely the sweetest. =))
Hee. Very long story.
Moving on. Have decided to bake my honey cornflakes today *nyumm*
So will obviously be sleeping late =____="
And worst still I have work the next day. sheesh.
Oh wells. No time already lor!
Hee. Must quickly bake. My weekends will be packed! sheesh.
A random thought - I love CHEESE. Do you know that?
Signing off,
Miss me~
Toodles
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment