Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Rainbows at the end...









When raindrops are sugar pops and jellybeans.

Morning sweetheart.

Apa by Bali Lounge made me all emotional again this morning
while on the way to work.
I teared a lil because of it(I know I'm not supposed to).
But I kept my composure and told myself,
everything is going to be all good today.
And yes it will.

However, that did not stop me from youtubing for emo songs. Lol.
Loves Indonesian bands with their absolute soul wrenching lyrics.
Haix.
They know how to break a girl's heart don't they.
Sheesh.
Typical.

Oh! There's a John Little Bazaar at CSC Bb.
But. I cant't seem to locate any online info about it.
Hmph. -pouts-
Oh wells.
It's this Saturday 10am - 5pm btw. =))

Listening to Nidji - Laskar Pelangi. =)))


Ms Fizah signing off~
Cheers XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment